SIDEARM ELITE CRICKET BALL THROWER
- The Sidearm Thrower offers high quality batting practice, allowing one person to provide a batsman with quick, accurate, swinging and seaming deliveries with little effort. Replicating all the rhythms and trajectories of a real bowler, Sidearm gives the most effective batting practice possible.
- As used by Graham Gooch and Paul Grayson, the Sidearm is the most important improvement to batting practice in a generation. Pace, Bounce, swing and seam can easily be generated from the full length of the pitch. One person can throw to another for hours on end!
- The Elite version, newly designed for the 2017 season is where the Sidearm really gets extra interesting. It requires a slightly stronger throwing arm to use than the club, but once mastered can produce, through its additional flex, deliveries that can test and challenge the very best of batters.
- Sidearm Elite – The weapon of choice for the professional bat and their coach
- Our fastest most durable Sidearm yet
- In the right hands, the SIDEARM ELITE can reach upwards of 85mph
- Provide hours of fast paced, exciting and unparalleled practice
- Specifically aimed at players accustomed to facing quick bowling