Choice Cricket – Returns Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 14 day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies irrespective of your geographical location.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of purchase of the product;
- the returned product is unused, in its original packaging with any seal and any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply.
(3) Returns procedure
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy please read the following,:
We offer a very fair returns policy, should your goods not be the correct size or colour. We offer either an exchange of goods or a total refund, again providing that the goods have not been used, are returned in their original packaging and that you meet the cost of any additional postage incurred in completing the return and if applicable, any exchange. We suggest for your own security, that you use a recorded delivery service for any goods that you return to us and use the Goods Return note included with your order.
Please note that postage costs are refundable and our responsibility only in relation to any goods that have been incorrectly dispatched by us or found to be faulty at the time of delivery to you.
Choice Cricket Centre,
You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns and exchanges under this policy.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- toiletries and cosmetics;
- any product made to your specification; (unless returned unused and in the same condition as sold)
- any product made to order.(unless returned unused and in the same condition as sold)
We will send you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy excluding the original delivery charges and including the costs of returning the product to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you [using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase].
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 14 days of the day we received your returned product.
(6) Improper returns
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(7) About us
Our full name is Choice Cricket Centre.
Our registered office, and principal trading address is Flamsteadbury estate, Redbourn, Herts, AL3 7DJ.
Our company registration number is 4129747.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our VAT number is 755868670.